- Use of Texas Apartment Association copyrighted leasing forms. Forms include; Apartment and Residential Lease Congrats; Lease Guaranty forms; Inventory & Condition forms; Rental and Employment Applications; Bed Bug Addendum; Animal Addendum and many more. Available to Owner/Manager members only.
- Use of TAA's REDBOOK The "Industry Bible", 776 page, comprehensive, easy-to-read reference on Texas Landlord Tenant Law. The Redbook also includes certain forms unavailable for purchase that are included for your convenience. The 2018-2019 Redbook has been completely re-designed. Available to Owner/Manager members only:
- Educational opportunities are available for owners, property supervisors, managers, leasing consultants, maintenance technicians and other members of your rental industry staff.
- Publications; Local, State and National BCSAA's quarterly magazine "The Up-Beat" contains current information about local events, a listing of products & services members, and other industry news. The TAA's "Apartments" magazine is distributed four times per year and is filled with state industry news and articles. TAA also publishes a monthly 6-page newsletter with timely topics addressed. The National Apartment Association publishes "Units" magazine, which is distributed to members twelve times a year that cover national industry issues.
- Advertising Product & Service members are listed free of charge in up to three categories of The Industry Partners section of the quarterly magazine. Additional advertising opportunities are available in "The Up-Beat" and on this website at a very reasonable rate. A new Advertisement and Media Kit has been created for interested members of the association. Categories are: Magazine only; Website only; Member Weekly Emails only; and Magazine with website, social media and lobby TV combo.
- Networking: All members have the opportunity for networking activities through special events, monthly lunch and learn meetings, annual membership meeting, Independent Rental Owners programs, committee participation and community service projects. Special events include After Turn Sanity Check, Lease-A-Palooza w/Trade Show, and the Annual Awards Gala. New events and education opportunities are continually added. Sponsorship opportunities are available for all of these events.
- Legislative representation on a local, state and national level to address issues that affect the rental housing industry and your day to day operations. An association representative regularly attends City Council meetings and Planning & Zoning Committee Workshops/Meetings.
- Other services include a job bank and other industry information. Resumes and job openings are kept on file to assist industry professionals in finding a job and assist employers with filling a position. Notary Services are free for members.